- Zachariah Levine, Paul Roelandt, Jodie Hugentobler, Mike Shamo, Cory MacNulty, Zachary Bolick, David Nimkin
- This group needs to move forward by drafting a vision (what is an ideal community process) and mission statement (what it is we'd like to accomplish) for itself.
- This group could help produce a document that offers guidance and best practices for developing communities.
- NPCA is in the middle of collecting information for the website www.utahgatewaycommunity.org.
- Cory and Zach hope to launch the website by the end of February.
- It might be helpful to provide a space where people can link to research papers related to community planning.
- Can we help some communities define for themselves what it is they want their community to look like in the years to come (identify their ideal balance)? If so perhaps we can help organize a session in that community for this and provide facilitation for it (Sonoran institute).
- Can we identify and provide communities with a process template for accomplishing the above?
- We can bring quality of life indicators into economic development discussions.
- Hold our next meeting a month from now on February 24th at 11:00 am.
- Draft and review a mission/vision statement.
- Zachariah will send meeting reminder out.
- Everyone will look into case studies and examples of planning processes.
- Everyone will look into inviting other key people to join this discussion.