- Jim Ireland, Gael Hill, Thomas Dansie, Loyal Clark, Cory MacNulty, Zachary Bolick, Rick Schuler
- We need to get scenic byways contacts from Gael.
- Cory and Zach met with Nancy Dalton, Paul Roelandt, and others in Parowan to discuss collaborative projects that are occurring in that area.
- Cory and Zach also met with Kaitlin Eskelson of the Utah Office of Tourism to speak about how the Gateway work can be incorporated in the Office of Tourism conference in September (panel discussion with federal land managers on it, etc...)
- Website is still under construction and more content is needed before it can be launched.
- Cory noted that we need to identify where the gaps are in communication so that we can help encourage better collaboration by filling those gaps.
- Tom feels that all we can do is get our message out there and then it's up to other people to decide whether or not they want to be engaged in collaborative projects.
- Who is missing? Gael suggested we get Charlie Delorme and others into the conversation.
- Loyal and Rick feel that one of the biggest challenges facing Utah USFS staff is the state's representative's total unawareness of USFS restrictions and mission. People need to know more about what the USFS does.
- Loyal pointed out that there are a lot of grants and other funding sources available for collaborative projects but that communities must apply for them and not the agencies because of parameter restrictions.
- Everyone needs to work on case studies and send them in to Zach for the website.
- People should forward Zach any events they hear about that they'd like to have listed on the website event calendar.
- If anyone identifies funding opportunities or sources they should send those to Zach.